Interested in having our child considered for Preschool For All enrollment:
- Call our office 309-443-2118 and schedule a developmental screening. Children must be at least 2 years 10 months at the time of screening.
- Results will be shared with you at the time of the screening.
- Your child's results will be reviewed by the program administrator who will determine if your child meets eligibility for the Preschool for All program.
- Eligibility points are given for a variety of factors including: performance on the screening, family circumstances, health/medical needs, community needs.
- You will be contacted with either a wait list letter or phone call or letter of acceptance.
- You will be given instructions on scheduling orientation and completing registration requirements.
- There is no charge for any of our services.
- We place children ages 3-5 (can not be Kindergarten age eligible) throughout the school year as openings occur.