Professional Development Schedule
- ADD/ADHD | Required every two years for certified staff and those who work with pupils.
- Bloodborne Pathogen Training | Training is administered through MyInfinitec. Please contact Sally Matheney for instructions on accessing your account.
- Chronic Health Conditions | Required, as needed. Teachers' Institutes are required to include instruction on prevalent student chronic health conditions.
- CPI | Crisis Prevention Training. There are two courses Initial and Refresher. You must have participated in the Initial program before you can participate in the Refresher course. All training is done by Liz Arity. Training dates are listed on the Staff Calendar. For more information, please contact Liz.
- Diabetes | Required annually if any child in school has diabetes
- Educator Ethics | Required every two years for all personnel. (Requires school boards to conduct in-service training on educator ethics, teacher-student conducts and school employee-student conduct.) Training is administered through MyInfinitec. Please contact Sally Matheney for instructions on accessing your account.
- Educator Evaluator Training | Required for Administrators upon hire and once every 5 years.
- Expecting/Parenting Youth, Domestic and Sexual Violence | Required every 2 years for personnel working with pupils. (Includes: school administrators, school district administrators, teachers, school guidance counselors, school social workers, school counselors, school psychologists and school nurses)
- Food Allergy Training |Required every 2 years for all school personnel that work with pupils. This online resource has been developed to provide school staff an anytime, anyplace, at your own pace solution to learning about potentially life-threatening allergic reactions.
- Harassment Prevention | Training is administered through MyInfinitec. Please contact Sally Matheney for instructions on accessing your account.
- Mandated Reporter | Required every five years for staff who work with pupils and recommended annually. Training is administered through MyInfinitec. Please contact Sally Matheney for instructions on accessing your account.
- Mental Illness and Suicide Prevention Training | Required, as needed, for staff who work with pupils
- Sexual Harassment | Mandated for Coordinator and recommended for all personnel annually. Title IX Enforcement on Sexual Harassment
- Teen Dating Violence | School employees for grades 7-12 must be familiar with policy and procedures for dealing with teen dating violence.
- AIDS Awareness |
- Bullying Prevention | Recommended for all school personnel every 2 years.
- First Aid/CPR |
- Gang Resistance | Recommended for teachers.
- Student Records Act | Highly recommended to help avoid potential issues
- Violence Prevention, Conflict Resolution and Peer Counseling | Required only if the state provides funding, hence, currently just recommended.
- AESOP | Learn how to get started with AESOP
- Apple Tool Box | Troubleshooting tips for your Apple devices
- Google | Click on "Google" to learn more about Gmail, Google Drive, Google Apps, and more.
- iPad in Education | Get ideas here for effectively using an iPad in the classroom
- iPad Tips and Training | Learn tips and tricks to make better use of an iPad in your classroom
- Proloquo2Go | eLearning videos