The WCSEA Life Skills program is designed to meet the diverse, individual needs of students that are part of this specialized program. Through the use of an individualized and functional curriculum, students are provided with educational, social and vocational experiences that promote personal growth and independence. Our program provides opportunities to be included with peers so students learn life long skills that are integral components of major life domains. With primary, intermediate and secondary level classes, we serve students from the ages of five through twenty-one.
Staff working in the Life Skills program are dedicated to providing excellent educational opportunities and quality services to students throughout Woodford County.
Life Skills Classrooms and Teachers:
- Fieldcrest East Elementary/Middle | Christy Martin | 815.853.4331
- Fieldcrest South Elementary | Shawn Joraanstad | 309.432.2838
- Germantown Hills Jr. High | Megan Blahnik and Carissa Melody | 309.383.2121 x4
- Metamora Township High School| Liz Hayes and Jordan Keigher | 309.367.4151
- Sowers Elementary| Darlene Senica and Janet Weldon| 309.923.6241